quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

I will talk to me

''a pre-teen normal haha ''
I will always be the darling Mom & Dad .'ll be forever spoiled little girl who loves lollipops and hard candy, which does everything for them *-----*³; d be the one who spent hours on the phone gossiping with her friends, that who loves movies and novels sempree seeing them cry and I always hide behind your tree or pole to make a nice surprise for whom I LOVE mt. Q The girl never forgot his childhood, albeit boring, boring, difficult, never to be forgotten; the queensize can not watch horror movies; that fanatica for ice cream; this?! I'm the same, whatever the cost, never lose that sense, if I lose, I'll never be the same! ; @ ³

3 comentários:

  1. Hello Bea
    I loved your blog,
    Very nice, everyhting in English.
    Congratulations !!!!!!
    Write in my blog too, ok ?
    see you

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Toooo , follow me ? kisses ' i love you friend s2

    ResponderExcluir